Early Childhood Program
In making this important decision to entrust your child to us, you are assuring your child
the best in Jewish and general education.
Our Learning Environment
In a warm and nurturing atmosphere, three, four, and five-year old children develop skills at their own pace. At the same time, they build self-confidence, self-respect, a love of learning and skills that form the basis for a lifetime of positive learning experiences. Even at this earliest stage of development, each child begins to appreciate that we are a community, and that all of us need to work together to make an environment where everybody thrives.
Our Early Childhood Staff
Our warm and nurturing educators are highly qualified and professionally trained, and;
- Are experts in the field of early childhood development
- Are a role model teaching shmirat mitzvot and derech eretz by example
- Provide highly individualized attention
- Nurture each child’s intellectual and spiritual growth
- Encourage self-confidence and self-respect
- Foster self-esteem
Hillel Torah and its entire staff devote themselves to assuring that your child receives the best in Jewish and Secular education.
Video of our children learning: